Version: 1.0 (Classic Spycraft) GM: Medulla Oblongata Setting: Earth, 2011 Technology Level: Information Age (as current day, super-science is rare and highly protected) House Rules: Yes Level Range: 1 – 20 (starting at 1) Attribute Generation: Point-buy, using 32 points. For details, please visit the website of the North Carolina Gaming Association
1) We will be playing Spycraft 1.0 (Classic Spycraft). We will not be incorporating any arcane elements from Shadowforce Archer or d20 Modern.
2) Each agent begins this campaign already burned and under a worldwide headhunt. You do not need to add any background characteristics to your character sheets. This is a story-oriented situation that will reach resolution near the endgame.
3) We will be using a custom notoriety scale that follows hostility/capture rather than hostility/exposure.
4) Chameleon Suits are super-science gear.
5) If your agent’s wound points reach -10 – CON modifier, he dies. Example: If Enigma’s CON modifier is +2, then he will die if his wound points reach -12. If Zero’s CON modifier is -1, then he will die if his wound points reach -9.
6) You may not select feats that erase identities, remove hunted or burned statuses.
7) The Spycraft book states that in order to add backgrounds to your character that will influence the game (such as Amnesia, Romance, etc.), you need to spend skill points to do so. I am officially negating this rule; if you want something fun in the game, let’s just work it out together rather than waste skill points!
8) Cell phones will already be equipped for very low-resolution photography and audio-visual recording (extremely poor quality). Virtually every mobile phone will be capable of internet access via bluetooth network or 3G, but their computing score can never go above +0.
9) Please apply your CON modifier to your wound points when creating your spy.